Rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or blog site.
Tell us something interesting about you.
One time I got spit on by a giraffe… it was awesome…
What topics/genre do you like writing about?
Honestly everything. Like I don’t care what the topic is as long as it’s something I’m passionate about I love writing it. I do really enjoy writing about mental health though because I love how supporting everyone is and I really want to help stop the stigma surrounding mental health.
If you are to recommend a place to visit in your country, what would it be and why?
Niagara Falls in Canada and the Elephant Orphanage in Kenya- they are places that will definitely blow your mind.
How do you see yourself 5 years from now (in terms of blogging)?
Blogging full-time. That’s the dream!
Any wish for yourself or anyone.
For everyone to be healthy and happy.
Share a link to your best post(s).Best posts, maybe uhm.
I don’t know if it’s my best post but my About Me page is the first thing I wrote and published on this blog and I’m proud of it.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this post please consider donating to the writer- any amount will help!