I want to thank Simon for nominating me for this award! He has a really interesting blog with poetry, inspirational posts, travel, awards, lifestyle posts and more. Be sure to check it out by clicking here.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the sunshine logo on your post.
1. How would you describe your blogging style?
A little all over the place- I like to let my thoughts kind of flow and keep editing to a minimum. I used to edit A LOT but I felt like that made the post lose it’s authenticity and it lost the energy that I was trying to give it when I first wrote it so now I like to keep editing to the bare minimum and just let the post be what it is.
2. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
I think being asocial and having lots of free time on my hands helped… seriously it’s all about being active!
3. What would be your ideal working environment?
At home in my pj’s- that’s why blogging would be my dream job!
4. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
5. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
When I first started university it was very difficult to blog consistently and find a balance between school and blogging.
6. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
I have met A LOT of interesting people!
7. If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
I would be an orange because nothing rhymes with orange and that’s how I feel like sometimes.
8. If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in your neighbourhood, what would you do?
Take a nice, long walk.
9. What is a phrase or word you always say?
I’ve been saying awesomesauce a lot recently for some reason…
10. What’s the last compliment you got?
My sister told me I’m really good at braiding hair.
11. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Friends call me Pooji, Pooj and J.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org