If you’ve ever bought makeup you probably know it can cost way too much sometimes and that’s why I thought I would share some of my favourite affordable makeup products with you guys!
- Long-wear Lip Liner Pencil ($1) – Although it is called long-wear I have to admit that if you’re planning on eating with this on you’re probably going to have to touch up but if you’re not going to eat while wearing this it does last quite a while. It also goes on really smoothly and is absolutely one of my favourite lip pencils!
2. Velvet Matte Lipstick ($3) – I love that these colours are pretty matte but not too dry like some of the other matte lipsticks I’ve used. Again they don’t always last so carry it around with you.
3. Total Face Sponge ($4) – I didn’t know what to expect from the sponges but I really liked this one! It’s super soft and pretty easy to blend with!
4. Intense Ink Eyeliner ($3)- like it says in the name it is really intense and I am usually not a fan of eyeliner (because I always mess it up…) but I really like this one! It’s pretty easy to use and I love how dark and intense it looks.
5. Matte Lip Color ($3 per lip color)– These colours are really pretty (I haven’t tried the cranberry one yet but it looks really nice too in the picture!) and really matte. I usually add some lip-gloss over them when I use them since I like a more glossy look but that’s just an option!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment what your favourite E.L.F product is!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
And check out my HubPages: https://hubpages.com/@poojagudka