- Kat Von D– I’m going to start out by saying that Kat Von D is kind of pricey however her everlasting liquid lipsticks are the greatest lipsticks I’ve ever used. Nothing else has ever compared and if it wasn’t for the fact that they are pretty expensive I would have all of them! They feel so light like you’re not even wearing any lipstick and they stay on no matter what! Seriously, the world could end and your lipstick would still be on fleek. My favourite shade so far has been Lolita I.
- E.L.F– These are so affordable and really great to use! No they won’t stay on for the whole day and you’ll probably need to reapply them every hour or so but they are still really great if you’re on a budget and need some good matte lipsticks. The quality is really good and the colours are super cute!
- Huda– Again her lipsticks are on the pricey side but they are so worth it because they look absolutely amazing and stay on for at least a few hours depending on what you’ll be doing! The colours are amazing and her lip sets come with a liner too which makes it so much easier to contour your lips!
- Sleek– their matte lipsticks are my second favourite to wear when I’m going to be eating or drinking because they too tend to stay. Not as great as Kat Von D but a much more affordable alternative with pretty similar results. They have a really great variety of shades too!
- NYX– NYX are another more affordable brand on the list and they’re great if you’re on a budget. In all honesty I don’t own a lot of NYX lipsticks but the ones that I do have are absolutely amazing! No they won’t last forever but they are really cute and they’re not the annoying dry matte so they don’t make your lips look super dry. Also you can always reapply them.
For more makeup posts click here.
And if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
And check out my HubPages: https://hubpages.com/@poojagudka