- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answer the question you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about you.
- Nominate Ten to Twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominee five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
- The creator of this award is —————————- Okoto Engima.
1.What inspires you to keep blogging?
You guys and all the amazing comments you leave on this blog!
2. What is your favourite food?
At the moment it’s kimchi- in particular from a brand called Mother-In-Law.
3. What do you like more; Camping or Binge Watching shows at home?
It depends on my mood. I would have picked binge watching in general but I have been doing that for the last like five months so right now I’m going to pick camping.
4. What advice would you like to give to the fellow bloggers?
Blogging is a two way street- be active on other blogs if you want others to be active on yours.
5. If you were to choose between never being able to see water and never being able to see fire, what would you choose? And why?
That one is difficult! But I am not a fan of large bodies of water in general so I would pick not being able to see water. Also not seeing fire would be dangerous because I could walk into it and get burnt to death.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!