I want to thank Jevannel for nominating me for this award. They are a very interesting blog with resources about online teaching and learning. I would definitely recommend stopping by and checking out the blog by clicking here.
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
1) What is your writing style?
I think a lot of it is like a stream of consciousness.
2) Do you plan your blogs or is it more so have freestyle?
I used to freestyle it but clearly that was not working for me so now I plan them every week.
3) What is it that you enjoy most about being a blogger?
Talking/socialising with other bloggers.
4) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
My mum always tells me to be myself and not care about what others think.
5) Do you see yourself blogging in 5 years?
Yes, if everything goes as planned I most definitely will be blogging in 5 years. Also, I’m not sure why that sounds so sinister…
6) What been the highlight of this year?
It’s 2020 so I guess I’ll say reaching 17k on WP.
7) What do you miss about last year?
Everything. Being able to go outside without being paranoid, being able to not wash my hands every five minutes, being able to ride on the bus, being able to attend in school classes, going shopping. Just everything.
8) If you could change one thing what would it be?
I would end the pandemic.
9) Would you encourage your kids to become bloggers?
Hmmm that’s a good question. I would encourage them if they wanted to be bloggers but I wouldn’t force them if they didn’t because I’m not a regular mum I’m a cool mum.
10) If you could snap your fingers right now and change one thing about the world what would that one thing be?
I would make sure this pandemic never happened and I would also want to end inequality.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!