- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How I Started My Blog
I started blogging because I needed an outlet for my feelings and a friend suggested I start blogging which I did and I haven’t looked back since!
Be patient- A lot of people expect to become famous or start making money over night. I’m not sure why but people kind of expect blogging to be an easy way to make money. However, it is absolutely the opposite. It takes A LOT of time and hard-work before you start making a decent amount of money. So be patient and make sure you remember that it takes time- but it’s all worth it in the end.
Be active- WP is a two way street. If you want your blog to grow than you need to be active on other blogs as well. Don’t expect likes, follows and comments if you aren’t liking, following and commenting on other peoples blogs. And by commenting I DO NOT mean spamming people.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!