- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Cats or dogs (or both)?
Both but I do like cats slightly more…
What makes you unique?
Me- I’m unique because I’m me and there’s no one else in the world like me.
What’s your preferred method of transportation?
Bus or car.
What’s your favorite zoo animal?
I don’t like zoo’s- I personally don’t believe in putting animals in cages because they belong in the wild.
What is the last book you read or are currently reading?
I’m currently reading or rather rereading The Little Prince.
What time do you wake up in the morning?
Later than I should 😂
What’s your favorite genre of story?
As a history major I like books about history and in general I like psychological thrillers, classics and once in a while cheesy romance novels lol…
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!