- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Do you consider yourself as a minimalist? A maximalist? Or somewhere in between?
I really want to be a minimalist but if I’m being honest I’m probably something in between.
What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
My phone- it’s helping me stay in touch with everyone I love.
Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
A lot of stuff I did as a teenager I regret. I was kind of an asshole and stupid when it came to making decisions.
What do you consider your ultimate comfort food?
My mum’s khichdi or kimchi stew.
What are the ways/your ways to deal stress and anxiety in this Pandemic?
Meditation, yoga, maintaining a routine and staying busy. I have a detailed post on it in case you’re interested. You can check it out by clicking here.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!