- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three things about me:
- I’m allergic to avocado
- I love Korean food
- My favourite show right now is It’s Always Sunny
If you could interview your favourite actor or singer what would you ask them?
“How were you able to stay so strong after going through so much?”
What brand or label have you worn since you were a teenager and still prefer?
None to be honest. I didn’t wear any brands or labels in particular as a teenager that I still wear.
Has your favourite colour changed and why?
Yup it’s changed so many times! I think I’m one of those people whose colour changes as my mood changes so it really just depends on my mood.
What pre-Covid-19 thing or activity do you miss most right about now?
Travelling. And Starbucks…
What TV show do you love to hate yet you can’t stop watching it?
Love & Hip Hop… (Atlanta)
Three posts I’m most proud of:
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!