Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and put a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice: with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I love animals
- I love tattoos
- I’m a history major
If you could write a book what would it be about?
It would probably be about my experiences. Like an On The Road type book.
Which celebrity would you love to meet?
I’m a big Harrison Ford fan so that would be amazing. Or Desiree Akhavan she’s really cool. Or Colin Firth because duh…
What’s that one food that you hate but still have to eat?
Who is the last person you thought about?
George Costanza from Seinfeld…
What’s that song you listen to, to cheer you up?
Usually Imagine by John Lennon or Earl Had To Die by The Dixie Chicks.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine will help the writer get through university!