1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How I Started:
I needed an outlet for my writing and blogging ended up being the best outlet for me at the time.
Make sure you are writing about something that you love and are passionate about. Readers can tell whether the writer is being genuine or not and if you want to grow your blog and get an organic following you need to write with your heart.
Blogging is a longer process than most people realise. It takes a long time to grow your blog but it’s so worth it if you stick with it.
I actually have a whole advice section if you’re interested you can check it out by clicking here.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this post please consider donating to the writer- any amount will help!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine will help the writer get through university!