I want to thank thenewburygirl for this nomination! I am so obsessed with her blog which is mostly about makeup and beauty but also has lifestyle and other posts. Be sure to go check out her blog by clicking here!
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 7 bloggers you’d like to see participate in the Bet You Didn’t Know Tag
- Shoutout back to me, so I can read your posts and get to know you more
Seven Random Facts About Me
- I love music- I really love music- always have and always will. I think if I had to pick a specific genre that I love it would be hip hop or rock but I definitely am getting more into country since I’m taking a class on country music this semester.
- My dream is to become a full time blogger- I am so into blogging at the moment I would love to make blogging a full time thing eventually. I know that it’s going to be a while before that happens but I think it’s so worth it!
- I’m a history major- I love history and it’s my major in university. I was thinking about majoring in Psychology but I realised I prefer History so I decided to go with doing what I love!
- I love animals especially cats- I love all animals so much and I truly wish I had a farm or something so I could adopt a bunch of them. I am especially obsessed with cats- I think they’re just so adorable and sweet and smart and purrfect!
- I’m Kenyan- I was born and raised in Kenya. My mum is Indian though but she’s been living in Kenya for a long time now.
- I love travelling- I love travelling- it doesn’t even have to be out of country even if it’s just to a different city or something it’s fine. I just love going to new places, having new experiences and meeting new people!
- I am super into makeup and fashion- so if you’re thinking of getting me a present this would be the way to go… jk. I love makeup and fashion at the moment even though growing up I was never that much into it- I guess I wasn’t very feminine as a teenager not that I’m that feminine even now I guess I just like makeup/fashion more now. I like how putting on makeup is so calming for me and it distracts me since I have to be attentive.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine will help the writer get through university!