I want to thank thenewburygirl for this nomination! I am so obsessed with her blog which is mostly about makeup and beauty but also has lifestyle and other posts. Be sure to go check out her blog by clicking here!
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 7 bloggers you’d like to see participate in the Bet You Didn’t Know Tag
- Shoutout back to me, so I can read your posts and get to know you more
Seven Random Facts About Me
- I love music- I really love music- always have and always will. I think if I had to pick a specific genre that I love it would be hip hop or rock but I definitely am getting more into country since I’m taking a class on country music this semester.
- My dream is to become a full time blogger- I am so into blogging at the moment I would love to make blogging a full time thing eventually. I know that it’s going to be a while before that happens but I think it’s so worth it!
- I’m a history major- I love history and it’s my major in university. I was thinking about majoring in Psychology but I realised I prefer History so I decided to go with doing what I love!
- I love animals especially cats- I love all animals so much and I truly wish I had a farm or something so I could adopt a bunch of them. I am especially obsessed with cats- I think they’re just so adorable and sweet and smart and purrfect!
- I’m Kenyan- I was born and raised in Kenya. My mum is Indian though but she’s been living in Kenya for a long time now.
- I love travelling- I love travelling- it doesn’t even have to be out of country even if it’s just to a different city or something it’s fine. I just love going to new places, having new experiences and meeting new people!
- I am super into makeup and fashion- so if you’re thinking of getting me a present this would be the way to go… jk. I love makeup and fashion at the moment even though growing up I was never that much into it- I guess I wasn’t very feminine as a teenager not that I’m that feminine even now I guess I just like makeup/fashion more now. I like how putting on makeup is so calming for me and it distracts me since I have to be attentive.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine will help the writer get through university!