I want to thank Manoj Mehra for nominating me for this post I really appreciate it! His blog is mostly about lifestyle posts and things about life in general so definitely go check it out!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Me
- I freaking love cats- and all other animals.
- I’m super into meditation these days.
- I’m 22 years old.
- I’m Kenyan.
- My favourite book is Pride and Prejudice.
- I love makeup and anything to do with it.
- My favourite makeup brands are ELF and Kat Von D
- I have six piercings all on my ears.
- I have brown eyes.
- I love tattoos.
- I want to eventually be a full time writer.
Why did you start blogging?
It was the perfect outlet for my writing.
Do you like reading books or novels?
Both- it depends on my mood really.
How will you spend a day without mobile?
What is happiness according to you?
Being content with where you are in life.
What are your regrets?
Not going vegan sooner, not starting my blog sooner, wasting time on people who are not worth it.
Which one movie or show character do you like the most?
Han Solo from Star Wars.
What is your favorite TV series or show?
Of all time probably Friends, but right now probably Seinfeld.
Who is your favorite sport?
I’m not like a huge fan or anything but I do like football.
Who is your favorite sport player?
Don’t have a favourite but I do like Messi.
Who is your favorite singer?
I can honestly not pick just one- I love everything from Bob Marley to Queen to Eminem.
What is your favorite food?
Anything Indian or Korean!
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more award posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): insomniacwithanaccent@
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!