I’ve been travelling a lot lately and I’ve noticed that there are some things that you just absolutely need to carry with you- and no I learned the hard way that these do not include all 7 Harry Potter books…
1. Hand sanitizer and tissues- Let’s be honest, travelling isn’t the most hygienic thing ever and it’s a really good idea to have some sanitizer and tissues with you because you never know when you’ll need them. Plus, it’s always a good idea to sanitize your hands before eating something even if you are using cutlery.
2. An extra pair of clothes- In case, and this is the worst case scenario, you end up losing your luggage or exchanging it by mistake or it comes later on it’s good to have a fresh pair of clothes with you because you will want to freshen up after your journey.
3. Your cellphone– Our lives revolve around technology these days and your cellphone is probably the most important one of all. It has all your information, contacts etc and you do not want to end up losing it so always keep it with you. Plus, you never know when you might need it!
4. Headphones- This is just in case you end up sitting next to someone a little too friendly. Also listening to music is a good distraction if you get travel anxiety.
5. Makeup- You are at some point going to need a touch up so remember to carry some makeup products with you. Not all your makeup of course but just the 5/6 items you are likely to use that day. If you don’t wear makeup carry some moisturizer because your skin can really dry out during a long journey!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org