I want to thank Victor for nominating me for this award and this is the first time I’m doing it! He has an awesome blog and as its name suggests he writes about a huge variety of things and his poetry is just incredible so please do check out his blog if you haven’t already!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
My Blogging Motivators
When I see how much other writers have achieved I want that too!
When I get positive comments it encourages me to continue writing!
When I read the amazing stuff others write that really inspires me!
My World Improving Action:
I would love to help bring peace and unity to the world, even if I just brought the world just a little bit closer to being more peaceful I would be happy! I think peace has a lot to do with education too and so I would love to volunteer to teach underprivileged youth because if we can teach people to take the right path and it would make a huge difference.
I received none and I don’t really want to ask my nominees one as the rules of the award (2 and 3) already pose very interesting and reflectional requirements.
My Nominees Are:
And anyone else reading this post!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!