He left, never to return again. For more six word stories click here. And if you enjoyed this post don't forget to like, follow, share and comment!!
By Mukund Pathak Not afraid of result As long as I am walking That breeze Passing by, that colorful sky All I feel That tears too Now feel good Cause it teaches The essence of poetry Sometimes friends Sometimes enemy Make me help Find my lost identity ..... For more poetry click here. For more guest [...]
This six word story is mainly dedicated as #heshestory
1. He was life. She was time-pass.
2. Wrong time. Wrong Place. Right Person
3. Soul mates. Met and parted away
4.What you love also kills you.
5. She disappeared Before I could Blink.
6. Broken heart. Silent outcry. TRUE LOVE.
7. Dark Night. Wet Pillows. Melancholy. Love???
8. Sedatives, Nope. Baby you are enough.
9. Found Cinderella. Realized shoes were exchanged.
PS. Share it if you like it. You can always mail me your six word story at firstname.lastname@example.org. I shall give you credit and you link for evey short stories posted.
As many of you probably know I'm learning German at the moment and since it's been so much fun learning it I thought today I would teach you guys greetings/salutations in German because as you know- ich liebe Deutsch! Hallo- Hello Auf wiedersehen- Goodbye Tschüss- Bye Guten Tag- Good day Guten Morgen- Good morning Guten Nachmittag- [...]