I really want to thank Tahir, whose blog has very interesting posts including but not limited to poetry, and uponthehearth who has a blog filled with amazing poetry, for nominating me for this amazing award. They both have incredible blogs that I would highly recommend you check out.
The rules of The Blogger Recognition are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started:
Well I was feeling low because I always wanted to be writer ever since I was young but I wasn’t doing anything to work towards it so a friend suggested I start blogging and I did and here we are!
My Advice To New Bloggers:
- Be yourselves. It is very important that a writer speaks their mind and writes about what they truly believe in. You will at some point get some negative comments but don’t let this interfere with your writing. No one will ever fully agree with everything but it is your job as a writer to write, and it is definitely not your job to care about what others think of you. Write about what your passionate about and what you love.
- Branch out. Read as many other blogs as you can and follow as many other people as you can. Blogging isn’t predominantly about writing or followers, it’s also about meeting new people with similar interests. I have met so many amazing people on my blog and I have learnt so much from all the blogs I follow. They are definitely a daily inspiration to me.
And because you guys are so freaking awesome anyone reading this should consider themselves nominated!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
Support The Blog- Leave A Tip!
Tipping cows is bad… but tipping lifesfinewhine would be really helpful for the writer!