So I’m going to be posting awards and challenges for the next two weeks or so because I got nominated for a bunch of awards recently (yayyyy!) and I want to do them all but I don’t want them to pile up. Plus I’m super busy this week with university stuff so I don’t think I’ll have time to actually write my own posts and awards are so simple and fun to do and they don’t take up a lot of time!!
Ok so this is kind of a new award that I haven’t heard about or seen around much. This is definitely the first time I have been nominated for it and it’s all thanks to the amazing Shay-lon Moss!! As I always say if you’re interested in health, fitness, lifestyle or just awesome blogs in general you definitely need to visit her blog because you will love it! Shay-lon and I have become really great friends over time and she is just so helpful, inspiring, sweet, funny and amazing!!
The Rules Are:
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
My Answers Are:
Which is worse, living the rest of your life poor or alone?
I think I would rather live alone only because I am one of those people who loves being alone and doesn’t really need human company not because I think money is important.
2. Do you think giving to charity makes someone a good person?
No. Giving to charity is definitely an amazing thing to do but many people do it for selfish reasons like to get recognition for it or to look like a good person. A lot of horrible people do charity and I think that it doesn’t automatically make you a good person just because you give to charity.
3. What makes you think the world still has good in it?
Every time I hear about someone doing something nice I feel better about humanity and the world.
My questions are:
- What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- What are you most afraid of?
- Do you think the world is getting better or worse?
My nominees are:
For more awards on this blog click here.
And if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!