1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules.
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Why do you blog?
Because I can. Lol, kidding. I blog because it’s such a perfect outlet for me and it allows me to connect with so many people from around the world.
2. Who is your favourite writer and why?
Jane Austen- she’s brilliant.
3. Where does your motivation to write/blog come from?
It comes from a lot of places. Sometimes I’m inspired by what’s going on in my life, sometimes by what’s going on with the world and sometimes I just have a dream that tells me what to write about. I’m serious- multiple posts you may have read have started out as a dream.
4. What activities inspire you to feel like you are living your life to the fullest?
5. If today were the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of?
This blog- this blog is my biggest achievement so far.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org