I want to thank the amazing Itoro Lawrence for nominating me for this award! She has an awesome blog where she writes beauty, Christianity and lifestyle posts. Be sure to check it out by clicking here.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Share 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions
6. Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
11 facts about myself
- I love all things History
- I’m currently studying at university
- As you may have guessed I’m a history major
- I love animals
- I love cooking
- I love to read
- I have a low-key makeup obsession
- I hate it when my nails break
- I am clearly running out of facts
- I’m a pretty emotional person
- I love binge watching shows. It’s way more fun then watching one episode a day/week.
1.What is writing/blogging to you?
It is the perfect outlet for me.
2.What drives your life?
I’m a perfectionist and pretty ambitious- wanting to get to my goals is what drives me.
Star Wars- the original three.
4.Define fun for you?
Just chilling at home eating some pizza and binge watching something.
5.What makes you happy?
Being around the people I love. And blogging of course!
6.What bothers you?
People who think they’re right all the time and are too stubborn to change.
7.Your favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
8.One unusual thing about you?
I’ve said this in another Awards post but I have teeth under my adult teeth.
9.Who inspires you and why?
My friends and family because they support me and encourage me to be the best version of myself.
10.What are your hobbies?
Reading, watching TV, blogging.
11.Who are you?
Who are any of us really?
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org