1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
Honestly, I’ve done so many of these I’ve run out- just check out my About Me page if you’re interested or other Liebster Award posts.
My questions for nominees
1. Do you read a newspaper daily? If not, why don’t you read it?
No but I read the news online so I’m not sure if that counts.
2. What do you do when you are sad?
Cry, eat and then get over it…
3. What’s the worst thing have you done in anger?
I’ve said some things I regret.
4. Which day of the week do you like the most and why?
Friday because I have the weekend to look forward to!
5. Which one thing you regret that you should have done it but you didn’t?
I wish I had appreciate the good ol’ days when they were happening.
6. What is life according to you?
I think it differs for everyone but for me life is doing what makes you happy and chasing your dreams.
7. One person with whom you share all your feelings?
My bestie and a lot of times with my sister as well.
8. Which is your favorite season of the year and why?
Fall and spring!
9. What is your favorite pastime?
Reading, listening to music, watching TV.
10. What is your favorite song?
Imagine by John Lennon. If you’ve never heard this song please do so immediately- it’s beautiful.
11. What is your favorite food?
Anything Korean or Indian.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more award posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org