• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1.How do you want people to react with you? when you fail.
I want people to keep supporting me because they know I can get back up and I am lucky that I have so many people like that in my life.
2. How do you tolerate people’s mistakes?
So I am one of those people where if we are friends and you mess up I will be there for you till the end. However, if you betray me I will give you one chance and that’s it. After that I will fully cut you out of my life.
3. What are the best books you suggest to me to read and write a review? (Max 2 Books only)
Pride and Prejudice and Catch-22.
4.The best source of inspiration for you to write.
5. How to Balance Career and Passion?
Be ambitious, be ready to work your ass off and never give up.
6. What you think about Spirituality?
It’s one of the most important things in my life.
7. How one can know, its love or attraction?
When it’s attraction it’s all about the beast with two backs but when it’s love you just want to talk and be around that person. They are more than your partner- they’re also your friend.
8. How to be not so vulnerable to depression, what’re your tips to calm our mind? what you do personally.
Meditate, meditate, MEDITATE. However, if your depression is really bad please seek help.
9. What you do on Sundays or on holidays?
Sleep, eat and sleep some more.
10. What you eat and think or feel good for health (not the recipe but you know the name of food).
As my mum always tells me- if you want to stay healthy make sure the majority of the food you eat is homemade and no cheating and eating junk at home.
11. Define your present life, and write a few words.
Not too much is going on at the moment due to the pandemic but I’m excited about the future.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org