EE Cummings wrote that “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit”… These words resonate well with exactly what Self Esteem is and why it’s important for an individual to possess.
- Thinking positive and focusing on what you do best .
- Allowing yourself to think of things that you best at , giving yourself a chance to prove it
- Look at yourself in the mirror (self-talk ) tell yourself you can do it!
- If you doubting speak to a friend or family for opinions .
- Been comfortable and confident you got to act it , smile and laugh. The way you physically show it by posture , standing upright with a smile.
- Always love yourself , look at things that you love of yourself , you capable of many things this will make you confident in proving in yourself “ YOU CAN DO IT.”
- Self-esteem is an essential human need that is vital for survival and normal, healthy development
- Self-esteem arises automatically from within based on a person’s beliefs and consciousness
- Self-esteem occurs in conjunction with a person’s thoughts, behaviors, feelings, and actions.
Comment below on your thoughts of self -confidence , how has it effected you? And how did change you?. Will love you hear your experience .
For more from the writer click here.
For more guest posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com