When I first started blogging it took me like a month to come up with a good name for the blog. I didn’t even know exactly what I wanted to write about so I didn’t know how exactly to come up with a good name. Anyway, here’s a few tips to help you find the perfect name for your blog!
- Topics and niches- If you are sure about what you’re going to be writing about you may want to add something about it in your title. For example, if you are writing about cooking you can have food/recipes/foodie on your title to let your audience know what the blog is about. If you’re not sure what you want to write about (which is totally okay!) or you want to write about multiple topics (which again is totally okay!) then try finding a name that is catchy but doesn’t have any specific topics in the name like lifesfinewhine… 😂😉
- Google- Google is definitely your best friend when it comes to finding a domain name! The truth is when you start out you really don’t know much about blogging and blog names so try Google popular blog names to give you an idea of what to call yours! Again if you know what topic/s you’re going to be writing on, Google blogs on that topic/s and get some inspiration from their names!
- Talk to others- Talk to people around you and ask them for ideas! Even if they’re not directly involved with your blog I’m sure they’ll be happy to help and may actually have some really great ideas!
- Be unique and creative- I know I just said to get inspired by other blogs but remember not to steal their name or use something super similar! Use something unique so that people can remember it and it’s the first thing that comes up when people Google it.
- Name generating sites- If you still can’t come up with a name there are lots of sites online that will help you find a name for free so be sure to check them out!
For more ‘How-To’ posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org